I absolutely love that Kael is learning to write! (check out the chalkboard behind Kenton) He knows most of his letters and asks me how to spell things. Every new step with kids is exciting but makes me wonder where does the time go!? I can't believe he turns 5 and is going to be in Kindergarten next year!
We pulled him out of preschool for the last session because it was SUCH a fight to get him to get up and get dressed in the mornings. (Not a morning person like his mom!) He was always telling he didn't want to go. So one morning while he sat in the corner in his pjs I told him if he wasn't going to get ready to go we were done. He was happy he got his way that day but when Thursday came around and he actually wanted to go to school, he threw a fit. I feel a bit of relief that I don't have to rush in and out of the house anymore, it would have been easier if I didn't have to bundle up 3 kids!
There's just something about this that strikes me as funny. For the
past week or so he has been drinking his milk out of his cereal bowl and
it makes me giggle every time.
I. love. him!
"Take a picture of me, too!"
And the 4 year old tells me, "Don't take my picture! I'm eating my breakfast!"
No comments:
Post a Comment